By entering a pre-registration date you can let guild members get onto the site to register
and pick classes before the general public does.
Registration may close because the maximum number is reached, but class selection can continue. When this
date is reached (at 12:00:01 am) registration AND class selection close.
Images (like pictures of baskets) are stored on the Whitewater Guild server. This entry is a fully qualified (includes the http://)
path to those images INCLUDING the final / As an example: http://www.whitewaterbasketguild.com/
This is normally set by the program but can be set manually. This indicates the process of assigning classes to people has been done.
This appears in the top box just below "Download instructions..."
If you want no text there leave this blank.
The change fee is what you would charge to manually change a person's class registration (as an example).
If you set this to zero it won't be mentioned on the home page.
The processing fee is what you would charge to give a person a refund.
If you set this to zero it won't be mentioned on the home page BUT you should tell people if you are going to charge a fee.
Most credit card companies REQUIRE you to have a stated refund policy on your web page. On this site it will be shown (if you enter one)
on any page that requires a payment.
Beginning this date (at 12:00:01) there is no refund if you cancel anything.
A "Special Worker" is someone who helps at the retreat and gets the second round of class selections.
When registration opens you can pick classes you would like to take. Later we go through a process of assigning classes based on availability and what
classes you asked for. On any given day you don't have to request any classes but, if you do request classes, you must give at least three options
for that day. Each day has two class blocks so your three choices could be, for instance, one pick in the first block and two in the second. You'll see a
warning message above if you have not made enough selections.
Time should be entered like: 1pm - 3pm or Th 1pm - 5pm & Fr 8am - noon
When you see the list on the screen choose the print option from your browser's menu. Use the back arrow to return here.
Profiles are typically entered only by teachers or vendors. They are never displayed for anyone else.
The Registration field should normally be set to the current year (i.e., person is registered) for vendors and teachers as they do not use the regular registration process. It could be used if you were waiving a registration fee.
If the person is on STANDBY the STANDBY field will say STANDBY.
TO CHANGE THESE FIELDS Double-click the STANDBY field to set it to STANDBY. Double-click the Registration field to set it to the current year.
This is where you input the Class Description (include special materials or techniques).
Don't reset their password without sending new login info (under Admin menu)!
You can choose to automatically login everytime you come to this website.
You should not choose this option if you use a public access computer or have any other concern about security in accessing your records.
Note that setting up automatic login is browser specific. If you access the website from a different machine or using a different browser on the same machine
(say, Firefox instead of Internet Explorer) you will have to establish automatic login separately on the new machine or browser.
Consider how they will know to log on and complete their information (including profile if a teacher or vendor).
If payment is in full (i.e., all checks received) use one of the "Paid" links. If there is a problem or there is a partial payment, use the Notes area to explain the problem. Be sure to update the Notes
area when payment is finally made.
This is not committee reviewed. It means admin has checked the entry at least once. It is also an edit page for Admin.
Do NOT type any periods into this field. Fractions must begin with a dash and end with a double quote; e.g., 6-5/8"
The field will be reformatted for the web when you exit it. If you have to edit the field it's best to just start over.
Only basketry related items, no 'used' items, no photocopied patterns, either singly or within pattern books, and no alcohol allowed.
This will open the PDF file in a new tab. You may print it or save it to your computer.
If class fees are not paid by this date the attendee is flaggrd an alert color on the Class Fees page.
"Special tools, experience, etc." is where you list 1) any out-of-the-ordinary tools needed and 2) are pre-requisites required (such as experience in triple twining).
"Color or other choices" is where you list choices they can make during slection, such as dyed reed colors or "yes, please start the base."
April 6, 7, 8, 2017
Wayne County Fairgrounds
861 Salisbury Rd. N
Richmond, IN 47374
APRIL 6TH, 7TH, 8TH, 2017
Welcome to the
Stateline Friends registration site.
This is where you will register for the retreat, view the classes
offered and select your choices from them and find all the
information you need about our retreat!
The maximum number of attendees (325) have registered. You can give us your name by using the registration form and we will put you on the standby list.
Class selection is closed
How To Register and Log In to this Website! Download
- If you are already a member of this site, log in using your Email and password.
- After you have logged in you can edit your information by clicking on "My Information".
- Forgot your password? Click on the Retrieve Password button on the menu and it will be emailed to the address we have on file for you.
- Forgot the email address you use for logging in? Send an email to: Admin@StatelineFriends.com for assistance.
- Not a member of this website?
- Join now and become a member of this website for free.
- To Register for the RETREAT:
Register NOW then Choose and/or Change your class selections later.
- Select the "Classes" option from the menu then select Register from that drop down menu.
- Payment for REGISTRATION is due when you register for the retreat. You may register AND pay for the retreat online OR you can print the registration forms HERE and mail them in with your check or money order.
- Registration will close at midnight 10/20/2016 OR when 325 registrations for classes have been received, whichever comes first.
- If registration is full you can put your name on our waiting list by completing the Registration Form. You will not be charged unless we can register you.
- Selecting Classes:
- To view and select the classes, move your cursor over the word "Classes" on the menu bar and then scroll down into the drop down menu to where it says "See/Select Classes" and make that selection.
- You must select a minimum of 3 choices for each day that you are choosing classes for.
- Payment for classes is not due until classes have been assigned and you have been notified.
- If registration is not full by midnight, 10/20/2016 and the class assignments have been made (no later than 11/15/2016), registrations and class assignments will be made on a first come/first serve basis. Fees for registration and the class checks will be due immediately in this circumstance.
- Until the class assignments have been sorted within the system (no later than 11/15/2016), you will be able to log into this website and choose and/or change your class choices at no additional cost. Once the assignment process has begun, you will no longer be able to do this. After the assignments have been processed and/or issued, there will be a $10 processing fee for any assignment changes requested by the participant. No changes will be made to any assignments unless requested by the participant AND the fee has been paid. Changes can only be made if there is availability in the class(es) that the participant would like changed to.
- Classes will be randomly sorted and assigned from all the registrations we receive by midnight, 12/1/2017 OR when 325 registrations for classes have been received, whichever comes first.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and mailed to Debbie Cates at the address on the registration form and/or the class assignment letter, OR you can email her at: BM1946@aol.com with your cancellation request but it must be from the email address you use to log into this website with.
- All cancellations received by midnight, 02/28/2017 will receive their registration fee minus a $10 processing/service charge fee.
- All cancellations received after 02/28/2017 will not receive a refund for their registration or their class fees. See the refund policy at the bottom of this page for complete information.
- GET YOUR PRINTABLE DOCUMENTS HERE
- Class booklet in pdf format HERE.
- Class booklet in Word format HERE.
- Registration form HERE in pdf format.
- Registration form HERE in Word format.
- General Information letter HERE in pdf format.
- General Information letter HERE in Word format.
Anyone wishing to be placed on the teacher and/or vendor list for future events should email Pam Feix at: PamF@StatelineFriends.com
or mail your request to her at: SFWR, c/o Pam Feix; Co-Coordinator, 321 E. Somers St., Eaton, OH, 45320-1845.
Questions and/or concerns about your registration should email: BM1946@aol.com.
Any other questions or concerns about our event should be sent to: PamF@StatelineFriends.com, DebbieC@StatelineFriends.com.
Problems with this website? Contact the Webmaster.
If you must cancel your registration, a full refund minus a $10 processing fee will be made if the cancelation is made prior to March 1, 2017. Refunds will be made by check if payment through PayPal has been 30 days or longer.
We are sorry, but after February 28, 2017, NO refunds of registration and/or late registration fees, class fees or camping fees will be made for ANY reason. You will be responsible to make arrangements with the teacher to get your kit, or to have your kit picked up by someone, or you can sell your class to someone else who is already registered to attend. The teacher(s) nor the Stateline Friends Weaving Retreat Committee are responsible to pick up your kit(s) or send it/them to you in the event you cannot attend. You must make your own arrangements to obtain these. If you do not make arrangements to obtain your kits, the teachers will keep the class fees for the classes you registered for and failed to cancel by 2/28/17. The teachers need to have their final count in to them in order to purchase materials for their classes according to their numbers, cut kits and to determine their income and expenses ahead of time. This is a business for them, so although we would like to accommodate you, we must be firm in this decision. Thank you for your cooperation.
ALL payments for class fees must be received by the date SPECIFIED. Any payments that are not received by the due date will result in cancelation of the individual's registration, their classes and they will not receive any portion of their registration fees back. This will be STRICTLY enforced as we are having too many not paying on time and it takes us too much time trying to keep sending reminders. There will be NO exceptions to this rule.
Questions? Contact the Webmaster.
© 2010 -